Sugar is a sweetener found in many foods and beverages. Too much sugar can have negative effects on your health, such as weight gain, diabetes, heart disease, and other diseases. Therefore, if you want to cut out sugar, Drink selection Food that is sugar-free or low in sugar is therefore important. And here are the foods that I would like to recommend to those who want to start cutting out sugar. ยูฟ่าเบท
Here are some great options for curing sugar cravings.
- Fruits : Fruits are foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, which help fill the stomach and reduce appetite. Less sweet fruits such as apples, guava, papaya, dragon fruit, and pears.
- Vegetables : Vegetables are low in calories and high in fiber. They help fill your stomach and help reduce your appetite. Fresh vegetables, such as carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce, are a good choice for quelling your sugar cravings.
- Cereals Cereals are foods rich in fiber and protein. Which helps fill the stomach and reduces appetite. Baked cereals such as oatmeal, oatmeal cookies. and low-fat yogurt
- Nuts Nuts are a food rich in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Nuts such as almonds, walnuts, pistachios, and peanuts, which help fill your stomach and help reduce your appetite.
- Water: Water helps fill the stomach and reduces appetite. Drinking enough water will help keep your body hydrated and flush out toxins from your body.
- Tea and Coffee Tea and coffee can be drunk without sugar or milk. Tea and coffee contain antioxidants that protect cells from damage.